Manage quality whatever the size of your business with a standard that’s recognized the world over. With ISO 9001 Quality Management you can:
- Improve business processes
- Save money
- Increase profit
- Win more business
- Satisfy more customers
FIND OUT ISO 9001:2015
With more than a million organizations certified to ISO 9001, it's the most widely recognized standard in the world. ISO 9001:2015 sets out requirements for quality management systems, and is suitable for all types of organizations.
- Enables you to better align and integrate multiple management standards
- Takes a risk-based approach, becoming a tool for preventive action
- Moves away from prescriptive paperwork
WHAT IS QUALITY MANAGEMENT AND ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is the world's most widely recognized Quality Management System (QMS). It belongs to the ISO 9000 family of quality management system standards (along with ISO 9004), and helps organizations to meet the expectations and needs of their customers, amongst other benefits.
An ISO 9001 quality management system will help you to continually monitor and manage quality across all operations, and outlines ways to achieve, as well as benchmark, consistent performance and service. Internationally, it is the quality system of choice!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ISO 9001 QUALITY MANAGEMENT?
- Allows you to become a more consistent competitor in your marketplace
- Better quality management helps you meet customer needs
- More efficient ways of working will save time, money and resources
- Improved operational performance will cut errors and increase profits
- Motivate and engage staff with more efficient internal processes
- Win more high value customers with better customer service
- Broaden business opportunities by demonstrating compliance